This quarter, students are not be able to browse books in the library. Librarians will come to the classrooms to deliver books. To make this fun and engaging for students and to keep everyone reading, we created "Click-and-Select" forms to allow students to "order" what type of books they want. Once they put in their order, we will do the "shopping" in the library, match them up with books they love to read, and deliver the books to the classrooms (hybrid learning students) or at reception for pick up (100% online learning students).
"Click- and- Select" form (Grades 6-12)
"Click-and-Select" form (Nursery - Grade 1)
"Click-and-Select" form (Grades 2 - 5)
- All of these resources can be accessed through Destiny, George Washington Academy’s online library catalog.
The Library staff is readily available to support the community in many ways:
- Helping teachers, staff, students and parents find the books and information they need.
- Providing library instruction to elementary students during regularly scheduled library times
- Partnering with teachers at all levels and in all three languages to help teach 21st century research skills, including how to locate, analyze and cite information.
- Providing story times to our younger students
- Encouraging reading and providing our students, staff and parents with books for their enjoyment and learning
You can contact library staff at email@example.com