School Year 2017-2018
Fees are indicated in Moroccan Dirhams, and applicable to all nationalities, and are per student.
|Grade||Private Rate (non refundable)|
|Pre-K & Kinder||79 600|
|Elementary School 1 – 5||97 400|
|Middle School 6 – 8||112 400|
|High School 9 – 12||123 400|
|Testing Fee (one time)*||1 000|
|Entry Fee (one time)|| 30 000 (1st Child)
20 000 (2nd Child)
10 000 (3rd and subsequent children)
|Registration Fee (annual)||1 000||1 000|
|Program Advancement Fee (annual)||4 000||4 000|
|PTA Fee (annual, per family)||200||200|
* Nursery- Program advancement fee is waived, and the Application fee is a reduced to 500 dh.
|Lunch Program||Grade levels||Pre-School & Kinder||1st – 5th G||6th – 12th G|
|Amount (Annual)||7 500||7 750||8 000|
|Bus Program||Distance From School||School Zone||Fees (Annual)|
|1 – 10 KM||Zone A||6 500|
|11 – 15 KM||Zone B||8 350|
|16 – 20 KM||Zone C||9 200|
|Outside of Casablanca||Zone D||Please see GWA administration|
– Uniforms: The amount depends size and quantity ordered, see School Store for more information.
– School Supplies: An annual fee will be charged for school supplies for grades Discovery-12th grade. This will allow all students in a particular grade to use the same materials. These supplies are determined by teacher’s educational plans and range in price.
– Academic Class Fees: Some classes at the Upper School level require additional academic supplies. As an example: class fees for science labs. Parents will be advised of these fees.
Membership Payment Options:
1. Annual Payments: Parents receive a 3% discount on membership fees if the year is paid in full before June 30th, 2017.
2. Quarterly payments due: Q1: August 14-25, Q2: October 23-November 3, Q3: January 15-26, Q4: March 26-April 6. If the deadline is missed, students will not be allowed to attend class.
- Payment by: cash/check/wire (Please note that a service fee of 200 dhs will be charged for all returned checks)
- Family Discount (discount on the highest Membership): 5% for 2nd child, 10% for subsequent siblings.
- Please note that during quarter 4 of the 2016-17 school year, you will be asked to pay a re-enrollment fee of 1,000 MAD as well as a membership fee advance of 8,000 MAD per student. Failure to pay by the deadline means enrollment can not be guaranteed for the following year. The latter fee is deducted from the following year’s first quarter. Please also note that both fees are non-refundable.
- Enrollment Fees: are due in their entirety within the said deadline of the acceptance letter.
- If late in payment (any payment after deadline) your child will not be allowed to attend class.
- GWA does not offer scholarship, but financial aid can be applied for in exceptional circumstances after a year at GWA. Applications should be made by May 1st for the following school year.
- Private rate fees may not be paid by company check. Company rates will apply.