- Step 1: Getting in touch
- Step 2: Meeting with an admissions representative
- Step 3: Complete the admissions file
- Step 4: Taking the Entry Tests
- Step 5: Final decision
Step 1: Getting in touch
We want to hear from you! Contact George Washington Academy either by phone or email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (212) 05.22.95.30.34
Admissions & Marketing Manager: Fatima Zohra El Alaoui
Admissions Officer: Souad Belhaj
Admissions & Marketing Coordinator: Ghita Amraoui, Madeleine Burns
Step 2: Meeting with an admissions representative
At GWA we believe strongly in our program and would love to share more details about our school, the admissions process and give you the opportunity to tour the school campus. Therefore, parents are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with an admissions representative prior to arrival on campus.
On-campus visits: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm.
Step 3: Complete the admissions file
Applications for admissions are accepted starting September 1st for the following school year. Providing false, misleading or incomplete documents will result in a denial of admission or revocation of enrollment.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INQUIRY FORM in order to create an account. An email verification will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in order to complete the registration process. One of our Admissions staff will contact you within one business day.
IMPORTANT: Step 1 must be completed before you can submit an application.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE APPLICATION: A link to apply will be sent to the email address you provided in order to complete and submit the application.
- One recent photo of the applicant
- One copy of the applicant’s passport or birth certificate
- One copy of the parents’ passport or identification card
- A medical form completed by a medical doctor
- Copies of school records for the three (3) most recent years
- Teacher Evaluations: one (1) for Elementary and two (2) for Middle School and High School - (Please fill out the form online in order to email it to your child’s teacher.)
IMPORTANT: Please note that all the above documents MUST be uploaded into the student’s application before the application file can be processed. If you have trouble uploading documents, please contact the Office of Admissions so that staff can assist you. Once the application file is processed, the Office of Admissions will contact you about scheduling a testing day.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FEE TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE: (1000 DHs for Discovery to Grade 12 and 500 DHs for the Nursery.)
» Please see the section Considerations Per Grade for details on what our team reviews in an applicant’s file per grade level.
Step 4: Taking the Entry Tests
Testing Days are held from February to June to assess the student’s English proficiency and academic profile. Personal dates can be set for applicants who can’t attend one of the testing days.
» See the section on Testing for dates and information about the contents of the testing and the possibility of taking tests overseas for expat families.